- Over 6 years experience as an Underwater Cameraman
- Over 10 Years experience as a Scuba Diver
- PADI Certified Divemaster
- Nauticam Ambassador
- Member of South Florida Underwater Photography Society
- Personable, Creative, and Professional
- Provides Consistent High Quality Work
- Award-Winning Underwater Filmmaker
If you’re looking for a personable camera operator with a creative edge to use for your research expedition, documentary, TV program, or commercial project please contact me to schedule an appointment. This will allow me to identify your needs and ensure that all of your expectations are not only met, but exceeded. In addition to my filming services, I have a library of stock footage available that can be supplied to assist with your project
My location in South Florida allows for easy access to multiple destinations around the Caribbean, along with the beautiful reefs and marine life located here in southeast Florida. I am able to travel to further destinations to meet your projects specific needs.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- 2015 Our World Underwater International Photo & Video Competition - 1st Place Video Category "My Sanctuary"
- 2015 Beneath The Waves Film Festival - Official Selection "My Sanctuary"
- 2015 II Submarine Film Festival Agüimes - Official Selection "A Fight for Survival"
- 2014 San Diego Undersea Film Exhibition - Official Selection " My Sanctuary"
- 2014 Cairns Underwater Film Festival - Runner Up "My Sanctuary"
- 2014 NCUPS SEA International Photo & Video Competition - 3rd Place "My Sanctuary"
- Canon EOS-1DX MKII Camera
- Canon 8-15mm f4
- Sigma 12-24mm f4 Art
- Canon 100mm f2.8
- Sigma 14mm f1.8 Art
- Sigma 24-70 f1.8 Art
- Sigma 18-35mm f1.8 Art
- Sigma 50-100 f1.8 Art
- Sigma 150-600mm f5-6.3
- DJI Phantom 3 Professional (Aerial Footage)
- Dynamic Perception Stage Zero (Timelapse and Motion Footage)