Have a project involving an underwater or outdoor video component? We can help! We offer video productions services for a large variety of projects including:
- Scuba Diving Tourism Promos
- Marine Conservation and Documentary Projects
- Scuba Diving Training Videos
- Marine Research Expeditions
- Other Underwater/Outdoor Nature Projects
At Wild Shutter Imaging we believe in thinking outside of the box. We use an artistic approach to our video production services to offer your audience a visual experience that is unique and different from the rest. We are a "boutique" style service, allowing us to offer a personalized, creative, and fun environment for your video production. We can assist you in the initial planning stages all the way through to a polished and finished product. During the process, we work directly with you to identify your target audience, build your message, and determine how to deliver that vision through an engaging and creative visual experience.
Please contact us to discuss your future project. We can arrange an appointment to discuss your needs, budget, and review scheduling.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- 2015 Our World Underwater International Photo & Video Competition - 1st Place Video Category "My Sanctuary"
- 2015 Beneath The Waves Film Festival - Official Selection "My Sanctuary"
- 2015 II Submarine Film Festival Agüimes - Official Selection "A Fight for Survival"
- 2014 San Diego Undersea Film Exhibition - Official Selection " My Sanctuary"
- 2014 Cairns Underwater Film Festival - Runner Up "My Sanctuary"
- 2014 NCUPS SEA International Photo & Video Competition - 3rd Place "My Sanctuary"
- Canon EOS-1DX MKII Camera
- Canon 8-15mm f4
- Sigma 12-24mm f4 Art
- Canon 100mm f2.8
- Sigma 14mm f1.8 Art
- Sigma 24-70 f1.8 Art
- Sigma 18-35mm f1.8 Art
- Sigma 50-100 f1.8 Art
- Sigma 150-600mm f5-6.3
- DJI Phantom 3 Professional (Aerial Footage)
- Dynamic Perception Stage Zero (Timelapse and Motion Footage)
- Latest Apple computers with Final Cut Pro X for video editing